Monday, August 03, 2009

Blogging from work

Abandoned my blog for so long again, so I should update what happened around these few days. I’m currently awaiting for my senior manager to assign me work. It’s been a month since I’ve started this new job. So far so good. I still get to learn a lot everyday as everything is new to me.

And Oh, it’s Monday today! Grrrr… feeling super duper sleepy.. My eyelids were basically half open since this morning. Did not get enough sleep throughout the weekend. Especially yesterday! Went for massive shopping (more of like teman ppl to shop) for like 7 hours? Oh my goddd.. what to do, mega sales is here and it’s end of month already! Salary sudah dapat! LOL~ but then I didn’t buy much yesterday, I still have lots of thing in mind to buy. I will take forever to get it, forever hesitating which to get. Hmm, but I did spend quite some amount, but only managed to grab a top and some facial masks. Found some new interesting shops to hang out.

Hmm,oh, the bf is back here in PJ for 2 months already, he will be here for another 2 more months. The feeling is just so great when I can see him everyday.

I realise recently there is no nice movie to watch for the past 2 weeks, I do not fancy Harry Porter so do the bf. But we will start our movie marathon soon! Since right now there are more nicer movies coming up, woohoo! Time is always our constraint, since both of us is working and we are dead tired at the end of the day, all we want to do is just to relax at home goyang kaki, playing games together. I wanna watch ‘overheard窃听风云’(hk movie), it’s production is same as ‘infernal affair无间道’ and 门徒!!! Ohh myy godddd, my expectation would be quite high on this movie, hope it would not disappoint me.

Actually I do not feel quite well today. Tummy feeling dreadful since morning, no idea why. Wanted to take coffee to boost my concentration but my tummy is unwell!! Dare not take risk to hurt my stomach, aih… Imagine the feeling of hungry but also kind of bloated? Pitiful me…

No comments: