Saturday, July 04, 2009

lol

Sometimes its good to hold on your principle..
to lose something is to gain something better, nicer...
just as what happened recently..
I was looking to buy a new hair straightener online..
needed it quite urgently..
searched in forum, found, contacted them, what i got was horrendous service.
bad attitude.bad. bad. bad.

Why should I buy from one of them when they are many others?
The first thing I look into is definitely the service.
The way they responded..
So happened that one of their service is not good. I went for another.
same thing happened? nevermind. another one. again?! next one..
repeat and repeat..
One of them was even worst. Didn't even bother to reply me after few text messages.
I mean like....what's now? You don't want to do my business?
Fine! and get lost. I'd search for others.

Hence i went to get it on the mall out there.
only 2 bucks more, I got a better, nicer and didn't get bad service afterall!
I should say its wayyyy better.. and moreover its in pink color!! =D =D
I'm so glad that I was fussy before buying otherwise I wouldn't have gotten myself such a cute and nice one! =D
Weeee~~~
I just hope the horrible forumer I approached will 'zap lap' one day
muahaha...

No comments: