Saturday, September 05, 2009

When stress strikes me...

Just came home from bf's place and feeling stressssss~~~
I have to juggle between my work and studies. It's way harder than I thought.
I am more stress over my studies now.
I almost cried in the car just now and the bf comforted me and gave me loads of confidence that I would be able to overcome it.

Besides, I'm stressing over $$$$... overspent by using credit card.
Yah. blame the card!! T__T
I need to pay a huge lum sum by this month, and I have been eyeing to buy Shu Uemura cleansing oil this coming week.
But, when the credit card statements came,
I told the bf sadly I need to forego buying the cleansing oil already. T___T

And being the usual him, he offered buying me that cleansing oil by Monday.
he is the sweetest thing of all!!
He's doing internship now and earning only enough for himself.
He wanted to get a PDA by the end of internship by saving his pay, and yet he offered to buy me something that cost more than quarter of his pay.
It's not money that matters the most, his effort in offering is the sweetest thing.

I know ever since we got together,
he has been trying his best to keep me happy,
and he never fails to do that :)

No comments: