Bully # 1
I've been getting bullied recently.
Scenario #1
Location @ BHP petrol station, Kayu Ara
I was fueling the car yesterday, around afternoon.
and i was told that there is a free car wash upon every RM20 spent.
I fueled RM40 and definitely could redeem the free car wash.
I gotten the receipt, stamped '1 x free car wash'.
Immediately, i drove the car over the washing tunnel.
After everything was done, there's this worker, (i think he's an Indian), was in my way and I was forced to stop.
So he started wiping my car with a big, wide cloth, and i though its just a procedure, i did not have any precaution.
Then, two more workers walking towards my car and started babbling in their own language, while looking inside my car.
I felt insecure, but fortunately I had all my belongings hiding underneath a pillow,
and i thought its just some ordinary hamsap guy, whom just like to stare at girls -_-
I wasn't wearing anything sexy, what i wore was just a normal t-shirt and long jeans, with my glasses on.
* i feel super ah-sam at that moment, but i do not know why are they staring at me*
Things happen when one of them knocked on my car door and shouted:
Buka buka!
I wind down the window, and asked: kenapa?
the worker said: Bagi dua ringgit!!
Me: Kenapa mau bagi? Free car wash!
Worker: Kamu takda resit! Dua ringgit bagi saya!
Me: APA TAKDA RESIT?! APA INI?! *shows the receipt* FREE CAR WASH!
Worker: *pause and stunt for few sec* Yah, free! Tapi orang itu kata kasi dua ringgit!
ME: (WTF?!!!) Kenapa mau bagi?! Ini free! FREE!!! *waving the receipt vigorously*
Worker: BAGI SAYA DUA RINGGIT!
I knew something is wrong and the stupid fella just non-stop asking for RM2 for no reason!
Its not that I can't afford, I could give him if i want to.
But the problem is Why should i give him? when its stated everything FREE?!
And he did not even explain the reason at all.
It was so ridiculous, I immediately dashed off with full speed.
I knew they gonna find problem with me if i do not give them the bloody DUA RINGGIT.
So the only choice left was to escaped immediately.
Moreover, I was alone that time.
A single female driver is soooo dangerous.
Luckily my car door is always locked. *phew*
I ain't gonna go to that petrol station anymore.
The whole incident was just like a gangster scene, a bunch of people surrounding your car asking for money.
To me, they are so much more useless than beggars.
They are day time robbery!
:S
Petrol stations are never a safe place anyway. Mum has been telling me to be extra careful when fueling the car, usually I'll get someone to accompany me, but yesterday, I really had to fuel the car, so I went alone by myself.
Sigh~
I've shared my own experience here, so peeps out there who's reading this,
please be extra careful when you are fueling your cars.
Especially to single female drivers!
I definitely would not head back to the BHP at Kayu Ara.
There's another bully case coming on next.
Shall take my dinner first.
Ciaoz~

No comments:
Post a Comment