Wee~
I realised I'm always out of better vocab for the tittle. *hmm*
Yah, I know MY ENGLAND is veli powderful =D =D
Here's another happy thing i got from Watson today, after having a hair do *wee~~*
The GIANT rocky! *well sort of..* It would be better if its in Chocolate! *yummy*
Look how huge it is. Ok lah, i know i sounded like a small kid saje -.-
But im very happy i found this ok, it was sold out in almost all the Watson i went to.
I realised i am always shopping in Watson O_o why is this so..
But most of the time I spent time looking at things rather than buying.
Typical window shopping *sigh*
Oh, and another thing is.. I gotten myself this!
H2o is having promo now at Sunway Pyramid in conjunction of their 1st anniversary.
*till 5th of oct only*
With every purchase of their infamous hydration gel, retail at RM159,
you are entitled to get the cleansing water (worth RM60 yoh) for FREE!! *weeehee*
oh, the two black tubes are sample, given free =D
I'm so glad I didn't buy it from 1u last week when I was hesitating.
The hesitation saves me bucks! =D
Awaiting for my current hydrating gel from Biotherm to finish and I will start on this skincare!
Heard it is really good! Will share my opinion if it's really that good =]
The 'pressie' i got from Jusco.
Well, I should say, its 80% true. Especially the soft spoken part.
Proof? here's the story,
I attended a mock interview few weeks ago, and the first comment that i received from the interviewer was : You speak too soft, I could barely hear you.
-_- Enough said.
The rest of the characteristics?
I particulary like the last few words.
*ahem, for the bf to notice*
haha.
I shall go now.
Good night!

No comments:
Post a Comment