杰伦杰伦~~
Its Jay Chou in the title.
Aiks. No idea why his songs could take my heart away.
As in.. whenever I listen to his songs, every single lyrics is soooo meaningful.
It puts you into a story and gives u the exact feeling of the entire situation.
I justtt loveeee hisss songs soooo muchhh...
and the bf is getting worse than me...
He could sing and name almost all his songs -.-
*this starts to happen when he went the concert with me*
yor... How can I be such a lousy fan >:(
I've pre-ordered the latest album, priced at RM105
T____T getting broke..
However, i hope the gifts make it worth for every bucks.
The releasing date has been postponed till 15th when the initial date was supposedly 9th.
Can't wait can't wait!
Also can't wait for the bf to be bac!
*count down for 6 more days =D*

No comments:
Post a Comment