Thursday, February 28, 2008

Putrajaya

Oh I've forgotten to put this up.
I was suppose to go to this place with the bf during the last holiday.
But due to the fact that I was working and would rather to go for shopping whenever Im free,
I didn't make it before his holidays end.
So I've promised him to visit there once Im free.
Being the good gf, of course i keep my promise! =D

We went there the last friday.
Say hello to putrajaya!

The main purpose is to pay a visit to the Space Adventure Exhibition.
Our entrance ticket. RM28 each with MyKad.
If im not mistaken, the exhibit ends at 31st of March.

Obviously, what we get to see is all about the space.

Astronaut!

Space Station.

The food and beverages packaging to be brought up into space.
It looks kind of gross actually.
I dont think the food taste nice :/

I didn't know they actually sent a chimpanzee up to space!
Look at it sitting at a capsule! It sat inside for the entire trip without getting down, can tahan ar?
Without any humans some more O_o

You might find it pretty boring throughout the entire exhibition.
As for me, I think its alright, get to gain some knowledge.
They put up some displays and games regarding the solar system.
This is one of it.

I was controlling the solar car from the other end. I didn't know that until I came to this part.
I thought I was just playing some visual games. Didn't know it actually exist. Its quite fun actually.

This metal room actually shows you a simulation of rocket launching.

Enter the room and there's this freaking huge blower at the top and you will get heated up as if the rocket is launching. All the hot air from all the top and four direction was blowing towards us.
My hair was all in mess and my dress nearly terbang -___-

But its quite cool la. Then there's a 4D theater. Which I like the most.
They screened a short movie about 3 little bugs brought into space, and you get to experienced all the water splash, fire sparks, broken glass tube and etc as shown in the movie.
Its quite entertaining. Luckily there's only 2 of us cos I was screaming like mad because of the shocks and pain from the 'fake' sparks.

We left the place and drove around the town.

The place looks so much in advance where you get to see all sorts of unique building and sculptures.

Not bad uh?
I've took plenty of picture but would just post some here.
Even the mosque is located at the lake side.
Nice scenery.

Thats all for the moment.
I shall go now.

No comments: