abandoned blog..
sorry for the lack lack lack of updates (><)
basically was busy with my classes and my online trading stuff.
I was getting lazy to blog as well. I didn't take pic when i dine out,
didnt take pic when i find something amusing/interesting.
My blog is getting dead. I felt the guilt in myself.
So, just a minor update for this time.
Spotted this egg tarts retailing finally in 1u! The first time we spotted this was in Pavilionis food court. Im a big fan of Tong Kee Brothers' egg tart, wondering this will beat Tong Kee's or not. 
John King egg tarts from hong kong.
Original egg tart. RM1.60
Coffee egg tart, RM2.00
Siew Pao. RM1.50
For One Card holders, you are entitled to get one original egg tart for free for every purchase of six egg tarts. We got ourself 9 egg tarts and got another piece for free and also two siew paus.
My tummy is stuffed with dinner, so i guess i'll have it for supper later on.
But I think that tong kee's will still be the best!! *drools*

No comments:
Post a Comment