Tuesday, February 26, 2008

周杰伦世界巡回演唱会 - 马来西亚站2008

Its Jay Chou's world tour 2008 in Malaysia!
Held at Stadium Merdeka on last Saturday 8pm!
The bf bought the tickets about one and the half month ago,
long awaited concert is finally here.
I even dreamt about Jay concert the day before the actual concert, whereby I was sitting right in front watching him on stage.
Ok so lets cut the story short, let the pictures do the talking.
The crowd outside the stadium.

Everyone was screaming and yelling for Jay when the clock strikes 8pm!
He is finally out!
*Sorry for the tiny pic*

Jay playing piano!
Look so yeng! luv him!

Closer look.
*falling for him*

He played Gu-Zheng as well.

Everyone sang along with him for every single song!
Whenever he stop singing or just pause for a moment, the crowd *including myself* will just scream our lungs out! like nobody's business! haha The atmosphere is just so so good!
His concert is superb okay!

There are few songs that I could'nt remember the lyrics, and I just mumbled away.
But the bf could sing it perfectly -___- this is no good.
I must practise more!

I do not know how to describe words by words. My english sucks ok.
Its really really amazingly good!
The special guest for the night was nan quan mama. He sang along with them playing guitar.
I would wanna watch again for the next time!
During the end of the concert,all of us stood up and jump along with his songs!
and we encored for like 3 times!
And of course he came out to perform, he even played drums!
I ran out of voice at the end of it haha.

I have also purchased the merchandises.
The folders and a bag. Im so so happy bout it! =D

Overall, its a very good concert! I enjoyed it so much that i'm watching the video recorded repeatedly.

No comments: