Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Dada's Farewell

This is quite an outdated post.

Our beloved dada has left us for Queensland last Wednesday!
We had a quick farewell before she leaves.

Dada picked me up around 8.30pm, and off we went to the curve.
The nearest place that we could think off since it was made in such a short time.
Walked around to hunt for food, and we set our feet in:

Our complimentary bun.

Dada's Grilled Chicken.

I ordered a set dinner! This is the appetiser.
Nachos with cheese.

Mine.
Its suppose to be a combination of grilled chicken chop with steak and also a cheese sausage.
Fortunately the waitress came and asked how well would I want my steak to be done.
Then she changed the steak into chicken chop. Now I have loads of chicken chop O_o

Pingu's pasta.

Monkey's Fish n Chip.

I still have got dessert!
Bread pudding with butter.
I didn't really touch it because I was bloated with my main course.

We were suppose to rush to the night market as a last walk for dada.
But apparently, we have spent time on camwhoring in the mall, we were quite late for the night market.
Dada & I reached the pasar malam at 11pm and obviously they have closed and whats left was only the garbage on the street.
But, I remember I've been there with the bf after 10pm and all the stalls were still there. Probably because its was before CNY.

Dada dropped me home and gave a her goodbye hug.

dada: sorry that I can't send you off to airport...

No comments: