Big Tummy
I dont know why recently my tummy is always so big and round right after i eat.
*Disclaimer: i'm not pregnant la -_-*
Maybe im suffering some digestion problem or my metabolism is decreasing O_O
Pigging out so much lately definitely doesn't help to flatten my tummy.
For example, just yesterday, we went here for lunch.
The yong tau foo was nice! That I actually wanted to order more but I was too afraid to do so because my seniors were done with their meal and I don't wanna keep them waiting, so in the end, I only got to order one extra fried dumpling.
Clockwise: Boiled dumplings in a bowl, fried fu-chuk, fried dumplings, and assorted yong tau foo.
Our manager came to visit us at the client's place today.
He brought in dunkin donuts, look what he had picked,the smiley!
Shooo Cute la~~~~You wouldn't feel stress after whole day long.
And right after that, one of my seniors told me that she has loads of Krispy Kreme at her house.
I hope she will remember to bring it tomorrow morning otherwise it will become all basi on the next working day which is next monday! (><)
On the other note,
I'm all ready for the x'mas party tomorrow =D

No comments:
Post a Comment