Saturday, December 15, 2007

Xmas Party

Some funny thing occured during work.
There was a fire drill at the client's place during Friday evening,
my senior and I were on the second floor and suppose to get back to the 3rd floor,
but somehow the fire drill started when we were half way thru the staircase.
*FYI, the lift was disabled before the fire drill*
Since we are not participating the practice, we want to get back to our work.
People were rushing down, but we were at the opposite.
They screamed: Its fire drill! You are suppose to get down! Not up! DOWN DOWN DOWN!
My seniors stared at me, while I stared at her like this O_o
So how? are we going down or not? My seniors hesitated for awhile and make up her mind to go back to work, in the end we waited for the people to get down and we continue walking up.
hehe.. much of a obedient workers eh?

Then, later at night, our department held a Xmas party at Tropicana's Club House Poolside.
Everyone went there with their working clothes on.
Although I had time to go back home to change but I didn't do so because I do not know what to put and don't wanna be the odd one.

We received this upon arriving, its the lucky draw token.
I accidentally broke the candy bar after that =(

We are required to buy a gift for the gift exchange session later on.
So, we placed our gifts aside. The table was full with gifts about an hour later.

The entire place was decorated with Christmas colours!
I could feel that Christmas is so near~!!!

We had buffet dinner and games started after that.
They organised an orientation for the new comers.
Including the trainees and newly joined staffs.
We were allocated into 3 different teams, about 7-8 person per team.
It was really hilarious seeing ourselves making funny dance and singing songs on the stage!
Our team won the most applause therefore we were required to perform again -_-
Oh gosh... Anyway we had fun over there la. I laughed till my stomach was aching!
My ice cream melted when I got back to my seats =(((
*this was taken before I got up on stage*

Then, there were many lucky draws going on.
They required some of them to do some chores before getting their gifts.
eg: massage the directors and managers, dedicate a song to someone, get hugs from ten different seniors, and many many more that i couldn't recall.
I didn't get to win anything that night =(((

But, I got this!
My first Christmas pressie! hehe *waiting more to come =D*

On the same night itself, the bf and his kawan-kawan had japanese cuisine at Hartamas.
Obviously I couldn't join them.
But, after that they came to escort me back *hoho, I feel so wanted =p*
Then, we proceed to yumcha @ wongkok.
Got home about 1am and slept only at 2.30am.
Thats basically what happened that night.

*****************************
Today,
long awaited weekends! I wanted to sleep longer but I automatically open my eyes early in the morning and nearly jumped off the bed -_-
Gone were the days where I could sleep until noon.
But I still manage to doze off to bed since it was still early.

I finally sent my working shoes to the cobbler @ ss2 to add the anti-slip pad as I need to walk around really frequently.
Coming home late from work doesn't give me the opportunity to reach the cobblers except weekends.

Settle some stuff after that and proceed to cheras.
Wheeee~~~
I upgraded my phone's software and I'm so happy with it!
Cant stop smiling about that.
We went to Queens Park after that and had lunch at:

I ordered cantonese stlye mee. 广府炒.

While the bf had Sang Mee 生面.

Side dish, mantis prawn. 宫保赖尿虾

The noodles are overall average.
I would give compliment to the prawn though.
But, cant complaint much as the restaurant is specialised in seafood and not the noodles.

After lunch was shopping! still in Queens Park! hehe..
First stop was MNG, but couldn't get anything from there.
I got two tops from esprit though. The bf got two pieces as well.
Happy happy joy joy..
Walked around and head back home after that.

The bf helped me to change the rear mirror in my car as it was already broken.
Then we went over to SS2 again to get my photos printed.
He changed the housing of my old phone too! =D
Look how cool it is without the cover.
I'm amazed with the stereo speaker.

My phone has a new look now! yippee~~~
I shall go now. Feeling exhausted for the day.

No comments: