Buffet Dinner @ 1 world hotel
Its my mum's company annual dinner,
and as usual i will tag along hehe...
This year's dinner is held in one world hotel.
Which is so much more convenient for me as I was working and I could just drive there within 15 minutes or so, cos usually it will be held in kl.
The interior of the hotel was simply elegant and beautiful.
Mesmerizing my eyes...
There was not much of people, perhaps it is still new.
The interior.
Close-up.
Their buffet area is somehow similar to jogoya's.
Separated into different area for different cuisine.
Look!! its cheese!!!
Japanese cuisine.
Chi Kut Teh O_o haha...
Italian cuisine.
Western style
The cream pasta was nice! You could request whatever ingredients to be added inside.
I opt for shrimps!
The cream is not too thick, just nice =D
A must have during buffet. Oysters!
Its fresh! But it doesn't have much of oyster taste, maybe i squeeze too much of lemon on it and it gets diluted.
Shashimi is fantastic. Fresh!
The tempura just got out of the pan. Still warm and crunchy~~
The one on the spoon was from the japanese cuisine, its some fish i guess, its delicious!
Just nice for one-mouth-full.
Assorted pastry. I like the one in yellow. Its cheese cake! =)
Desserts!
I didn't really take much pictures of food that night.
Took pictures of the the people mostly. Events after that was a appreciation and lucky draw!
Everyone was a big winner!
As for me, I had to work the next day where everyone else is having public holiday -_-
I was dead tired when I got home after that.
Oh and by the way, my results were out as well.
You dont see me sobbing here so meaning i've passed my semester 4.
Final two sem to go. The same ol' word - Gotta be more hardworking which always turn out not.
BAHHHH~~~

No comments:
Post a Comment