exams exams~
Exam is in two days time!
and yet i went to neway with winnie this afternoon (><)
Yikes! im such a good student!
I've not done any revision =((((
By the way, the price of neway has changed O_o
no longer 50% off for member during the lunch buffet, its only 30% : /
then the student price has changed too, from RM5 to RM10++ but sing for longer hours. from 3pm to 7pm O_O
Sigh~ dont know thats only applicable to 1u's branch or all.
Hopefully the one in ss15 prices remain the same.
And today when I was on the way to pick my mum from work,
something went inside my left eyes and i felt a sudden pain.
I immediately rub my eye and blink for a few time.
But the pain remained there and i thought it was my eye lashes then went inside.
I kept blinking real hard but it ends up the same.
Fortunately i was at the traffic light. I look into the mirror and found no eye lash inside.
I panicked! I've no idea what went wrong and my vision was blur!
I could only depend on my right eye. I was driving with one eye all the way home! (><)
The pain was so bad i couldn't open my eyes.
I usually carry one bottle of eye drop with me wherever I go but of all days,
I left the eye drops at home otherwise I could have remove the lens immediately :/
Sigh~I was so afraid that the lens are thorn and will cut my cornea (><) EEKS!!
It had happen on one of the celebrity before and he nearly gone blind O_o
So do I scared you of wearing contact lenses now? LOL

No comments:
Post a Comment