Jay Chou on the run
Currently listening to Jay Chou's latest album.
Eeeek! I suka the pink pony la! He look damn cute on it! =p
Yes, Jay Chou's 8th album was out yesterday.
I've pre-ordered but I could only get it by 9th :/
And i've done something bad! Cos I've downloaded it *illegally* :/
I still support Jay ok otherwise I wouldn't have purchase all his album. ORIGINAL.
**********
The bf will be leaving tomorrow. aih. so fast. His new semester recommence on Monday.
But he will be back by wednesday =D haha
So I had lunch with the bf today before he leaves tomorrow.
He was craving for spaghetti and I suggested a place that we've never been to, Italia Bazerria or something in SS2. We walked in, and have a glance on the menu and then we walked away.
Haha. Its too expensive for us. RM30 ++ for a plate of spaghetti for lunch O_o broke edi la..
So in the end, we went back to the same ol' place.
This is my 3rd time dining here i think.
Pizzeria Bella Italia.
The set lunch seems quite worth each time we visit. Ranging from RM9.90.
The soup and a drink is complementary with the main course.
A choice of mushroom soup, vegetable soup or garden salad.
You have a choice of ice lemon tea or hot tea for drink.
This is vegetable soup.
I still think that mushroom soup was the best.
Garden salad was really too vege for me the last round i dine here. It was tasteless.
My lagsana with chicken =D
I loveeee the cheese! But this was quite a small portion, I manage to finish it even though i felt quite jelak with the cheese after awhile haha.
The bf's spaghetti bolognese.
Doesn't look like ordinary bolognese. :/
It looks so watery.
Total bill was RM36++ comparing with the other italian restaurant just now, this is just a price for one. Yes, I save $ for the bf =D
But, this is not the best italian shop so far. This is not bad la. No doubt that the cook is authentic.
The portion and taste wise was just overall average.
****************
flu flu faster go away =(
I've been sneezing after I got home from the bf's place. *its so messy cos its renovating! (><) there isn't any space to sit down except for the study room*
Sigh.. I think i caught the cold under the rain.. but it was just drizzling...
=( how to sit for exam... could some one just memorise the entire subject's topic and lend me your brain?

No comments:
Post a Comment