Thursday, November 01, 2007

childhood memories

Look what I've bought during the warehouse yesterday! =D

Barbie!

Yes, its barbie.
O_0 You must be thinking have I gone mad or I miss my childhood too much that I needed the barbie doll to accompany me to bed every night.
Haha~ I don't mind if you wanna think it that way.
In fact , I bought it for my lil cousins =) Four of them, all girls o_o with the eldest standard 2 and youngest is 3 years old i think. Age gap only 1 or 2 year apart (><) and there's one more coming! (pray hard that its a boy this time) In this coming November school holiday.

Its so worth and I just couldn't resist to grab them. So i bought 2 barbie dolls with a scenery set =D I dont know why but im very happy even though im not gonna be the one that play that.
*ok i admit! I did open the box and touch the dolls, but i wasn't playing it! I swear!!!*

Oh of course I bought something for myself from the warehouse. Its a must! Or else whats the point of going there right?

I bought a pair of wedges from colours! =D So worth!
And some snacks and make up remover from guardian warehouse.

Lunch was at SS2, Ho Weng Kee 何荣记(I think its spelled this way)
This wantan noodles is soft yet springy! and fine too!
Its quite hard to get these type of noodles nowadays.
This is the 2nd nicest so far,
The best would still be the 1 from Yew Sing, SS15 =D

The dumplings! RM1 per piece! This bowl cost RM5 -_-
Expensive sial~ Price of a plate of wantan mee.
But it has shrimp and pork inside.

We ordered 2 char siew wantan noodle, a bowl of boiled dumplings and 2 leong sui.
Total lunch cost RM17.50
I've no idea why was it so expensive :S
it is just a normal lunch (><)

************************

And today!
I bought this from watson!

Now i can do my very own facial at home =D

No comments: