Updates
Life as normal.
Classes everyday.
Assignments pilling up and due dates coming soon.
Im panic but i've got no motivation to get it done.
Sigh~
Look at this new lappie.
Looks like any ordinary lappie right?
Not until when you see this.
*I've photoshopped the background as my study table is too messy*
Rotate the screen up to 360 degress and u get a tablet =D
Cool right? but its not mine larh..
How i wish.
Its belong to my elder brother.
Cool toy! and its touch screen! with built-in webcam and mics...etc
small enough to just carry with one hand. Just a size of a textbook!
Oh goodness... So nice~~~~~~
*******************************
Yesterday.
The bf is back to bring me out for good food again!
This time its in Seri Kembangan =D
Famous for the Paper Wrapped Chicken and Yong Tau Foo!
They have like 3 branches surrounding that area.
The bf said its open by the sisters and daughter and its because of some conflicts going on between them.
But why whould they open the same business at the same area after they have arguements? O.o
I cant figure why. Maybe that paricular place have become the landmark or something.
Their signiture dish#1
Paper Wrapped Chicken. 纸包鸡
Of course u must unwrap it before you eat.
Theres only a piece of chicken with black sauce with their own ingredients.
Its tasty! But you will not get enough of it by just eating one piece.
Therefore we ordered some more and even packed home.
Signature dish#2 Yong Tao Foo
The fillings are made with 100% of fish.
We opt for everything except for chilis and the bitter gourds.
The bill came up with a total of RM34++
Consists of :
- 2 glasses of herbs drink
- More than 10 pieces of Yong Tau Foo
- 9 pieces of wrapped chicken
But its does not really filled up our stomach =p the chickens are a lil too small!
* I did a really silly thing on thursday the 20th. I sent a text message to robbstar wishing her a happy birthday and I received a reply from her that her birthday was actually two months ago.
OMGGGG~!!! HOW COULD I MISTAKEN IT!!
Sigh~ I know her birthday falls on the 20th and I was happily texting her thinking that I finally remembered someone's birthday. *HUGE SIGH* it was a belated wish.
A TWO MONTHS BELATED WISH!
I apologise sincerely here with all my heart. so sorry girl.
=(((( Im such a bad friend.*
Ok thats all for now.
Good nite!

No comments:
Post a Comment