Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Elianto Celebration Dinner


Elianto invited all of the finalist to this celebration dinner @ shogun on Monday.
Its actually my first time being there.

The first round.
The food overall was hmm..not really nice..
Even a basic sushi was terrible..
Sakae's are much better..

They served this raw oyster with baked cheese.
I like oysters but the cheese does not complement the oyster.
I'd still prefer oyster with lime! Yummy~

Shark fin soup.
Which taste horrible. I cant find any shark fin inside.
The soup taste like glue.. yucks...

Salad with crab roe.
Normal salad. At least its edible.
Oh see the brown thing at the bottom.
Thats mantis prawn. 赖尿虾.
That is a great one. Tasty and crunchy.

The desserts were like normal la..
Heard that the tiramisu was nice but turns out it was kind of tasteless..
I'd prefer the bf's mum home made tiramisu!
Ice creams were also like normal.. I saw this cendol ice cream and my face goes like this
O_o cendol?
haha~ we camwhored and chit chat through the dinner.
Only 7 of us turned up.


***************************************

I went to try this "tong sui" 糖水(dessert) @ Sea Park during sunday night.
This is bobochacha.

I don't know how to spell it actually haha.
RM1.30 per bowl.
Initially we wanted to try the infamous yam cake.
But it was sold out when we reached! Sigh~
Nevermind i'll go again.


Red bean soup.

This is my favouorite of all.
Barley with ginkgo and "fu chuk"
Its very nice and worth to try!
The location is easy to spot.
Its at the same row as KFC, located right at the end of the row.
Sea Park is not a big place. You can find it easily.

* HAPPY 20th Birthday to CitCit the mouse aka rat.. =p *

No comments: