Summary of the week
So my one week break has officially ended T.T
I did not go according as what i've planned earlier on.
First of all, i must start reading up the 30-pages journal/question before I begin on my research for the audit assignment. I did not even touch it!
Secondly is to revise CMS tutorials which I never pay attention nor complete the work.
Which I did not follow as well.
My holiday was spent like this.
Monday.
Slept half the day off.
Slacking at home, watching tv and eating snacks away.
Tuesday, a lilttle bit of improvement,
Slacking during the day and did this nail art at night while watching tv.
I dont know what to do with my nails so i just simply come up with this.
Its my instant creation okay.
I spent lesser time this round as I was not really paying attention onto my nails.
Wednesday.
Finally a not-so-lazy-day!
I spent 4 hours baking cupcakes =D hehe
Initially wanted to just bake the usual butter cake *the only cake i know how to bake despite the cheese cake*
But I realised I had not enough of batter after makin 9 pieces of cupcakes!
So I used the batter left to make all cupcakes instead.
It looks a bit ugly here but trust me its delicious!
Abundance of them. 35 pieces in total.
I made marble cupcakes and butter cupcakes =D
Gave away almost half of them to the bf, auntie, god dad and mum's colleague.
Oh, I've used up alot of butter which makes it kinda oily.
But I love'em!!!
Thursday.
The bf is back to bring me out whole day.
Morning was spent dimsum @SS2.
Erm. The dimsum sucks.
Ordered only 6 plates and it cost us RM20 O.O
I could get better taste and better environment at the rest of the places ok.
First and the last time there. Period.
Then, went to his place, supposedly to teach him bout business subject.
*I still dont know why he has this elective subject when he's doin engineering* (><)
In the end, we spent time playing Worms together -_- u know the cute little worms that says
"hello" & "stupid" ?? haha.. We fought against each other during the game!
Lunch was @ Jalan Gasing, the ipoh chicken rice shop again.
Renovation completed this time which looks so much better and more comfortable now.
After that head over the cats whiskers, 2 branches in about 2 hours to look for the pair of wedges i wanted. I DIDNT BUY IN THE END! haha Dont ask me why, I just dont have the impulse to buy this round. Maybe because I have already spent (or should i say about to spend?) a fortune on the pre-ordered clothings online.
The previous order I made have finally arrived but with only 1 top available!
Sigh~ Thats why Im purchasing again this round.
Ok then the night time was suppose to be spend watching the royal london circus.
We proceed to the ticketing agent and found out that wednesday night was the last show!!
OMG malang betul~ The brochure stated that it will be shown till end of september but right now they have changed their decision and cut it short! boohoohoo T.T
I guess we will just have ti wait for the second round @ klang during october.
So got nothing to do and end up jalan-jalan @chow yang pasar malam.
To be honest, its my first time there!
I know you must be thinking how on earth could you not been there before??
Ok, since its my 1st time i must do some reviews on it.
ITS SO MUCH BETTER THAN TMN MEGAH'S!!!!!
I wanna go again if I have the time. Sigh~ the food are everywhere!
Didnt get to try many as we will be having dinner soon.
The bf make me tried apon and another edition of uncle bob's. Taste superb!
I wanna try other stuff also but i know i will be bloated and not be able to eat for dinner.
After that,we went to SS3 for western food.
Those ordinary one's where you can find at chinese coffee shop.
The fish n chip I had was ... not to say bad but normal only la.
Went to the bf house and played worms again LOL
Friday.
Went over the bf's house in the morning and proceed to neway @ 1u during noon.
The salad bar was disappointing. Subang's is much much more better than this.
But the main course was not bad. I had a bowl of seafood noodle. It has two big shrimps, crabsticks, plenty of la-la, and 2 huge mussels (which I put it aside).
Oh and their ice cream bars provide cones!!! They even have those ice cream sticks!
Not bad though.
Ok that pretty much sums up what happened this entire week.
Classes resume next week T_T
Bye bye to my holidays~

No comments:
Post a Comment