random of random.
Remember i mentioned that i dreamt bout Rosline last few nights?
I was modeling on stage with her for dunno some party or what.
and some how, the day after,
od2 called me to go for some modeling in Eastin Hotel,
SO, its tat some premonition i get from Rosline or what?
Dreams are weird.
Reality is even more weird and full with question marks waiting for us to discover.
***
Im having sexy voice currently.
Blame the sore throats, flu, coughing etc etc.
Sometimes it is just nice to fall sick and you'll get showered with care and love. *teehee*
I consumed loads of food that im not suppose to eat.
For example DURIANS! having severe coughing but i could not resist to eat it.
Even my dad allows me to eat more!! how can I resist it?!! hahaha...
***
Supposedly have lecture until 10 in the morning, but I guess the Taylors decided to self declare holiday, there was a blackout out of a sudden. So, the lecture was held till 9.20am only.
Since its still early, we decided to go for dimsum in USJ after getting directions from od2.
Im not suppose to eat any fried stuff anymore.. but haiya forget bout it la.. im already sick so dont care..
Didnt take any of the food pics.
U see im really weird.
I could get the passion to snap pics of really random stuff from a minute and
not to take a single pic on the next minute.
Anyway, reviews on the dimsum:
First of all, the place is kind of dead.
Its so isolated it looks like a dead city.
haha i exaggerated a bit.
But, i thought it was some busy place like Taipan.
Secondly, the environment was hot.
Sweating while eating is totally suffering.
The food overall was ok, but I still prefer the one in d'sara jaya.
Thats all i could say.
Then headed to 1u to watch 'Wild Hogs' since the bf wants to watch it for a good laugh.
The movie was funny, and worth for 6 bucks la.
Wanted to buy tickets for Spiderman 3 for tomorrow but the seats available was left only 1st and 2nd row from the screen. BAHHH~~~ i rather wait for few more days than tilting my head upward to watch the show.
Walked around the mall, did a lil shopping,
I came across 3 girls having shopping spree in vincci.
There was like more than 3 stacks of shoe boxes, each stack about 10 boxes.
They were trying almost every single pair of heels over there, look like some really shopping queens. Telling the sales assistants which one they are buying and what sizes, bla bla bla.
All of the sales assistant was busy entertaining them, neglecting the rest of the customers.
The girls have pretty faces, nice body, nice clothing, everything also nice lar.
Guess they are some models or some fashion related person.
Girls always wanted to look pretty don't they?
That is why it is easiest to earn ladies' money.
I get tired easily for the past couple of days.
Right at the moment, im feeling dizzy already.
Dont know the reason.
It has been like this for few days.
I did not take any medication. Not the cough syrup neither.
What went wrong with my body??
I feel so weak...
I've gotta go now.

No comments:
Post a Comment