Saturday, April 28, 2007

MonKaYe's 21st!

Someone is turning older on this coming sunday.
Had a advance birthday celebration at Planet Hollywood.

Took us bout an hour to reach.
Reason being?
There were some Agung escorts thing going on, and it cause a massive jam
and whats more, its friday night in KL.


My meal.
Amazingly i didnt stop anyone else from consuming the meal in order to allow me to snap the picture.
I find it too much of hassles and i was quite a bit the hungry.
Thus, only ONE food pic of the night haha.
The portion is huge, affordable price which is totally out of my expectation.
Price range is lower than TGIF's. I think.
But, the food wise is *ahem* not up to my taste

See, I told u its Monkey's birthday.

Wow~ Its Flaming!
Special ordered for the birthday girl.!


She was sipping very hard from the straw!
Nearly burn her face n hair!
Monyet bulu banyak haha.
I cut her face out to protect her privacy =X


There was a band performing.
Not bad despite the fact that we were seated right behind them.

A very short entry for this.
Came home late and had replacement lecture this morning.
Being a good student, of course i attended
*kembang*
Anyway, I need to catch my sleep now.
Tata.

****
P/s: I dreamt bout Rosline last night. I miss you.

No comments: