field trip.
Our lecturer has organised a trip to Bursa last week.
There were 4 buses altogether.
Upon arriving.
With loads of excitement and expectations.
Thought we could observe people trading shares there
But in the end, it was a huge dissapointment.
It was BORING!
Already had enough of lectures in uni and yet another lecture for this!
And also touring around the library!
Damn freaking boring can die larrr..
Wasted my precious time, could have use tat time for a nice nap.
EESH.
But at the very least, i know slightly about how to buy shares already hehe.
I want to earn big money! muahaha.
We were advised not to be greedy though.
One random shot before departing from KL.
On the other note, there's another field trip to 8tv coming soon.
I'm wondering i should go or not. Im afraid it would turn up something like the story above too.
If thats the case, I'd rather stone at home doing nothing than attending lectures.
But then again, its 8tv wor.
Its suppose to bring entertainment to us rightttt? hmmm.. HOW?
****
I have 2 assignments to be completed.
and finals after that.
Im so worried bout my exam now.
Because i basically know-nothing-for-the entire-course.
I've been lazying around fooling around wasting time around.
die la die la.
This is worse than previous semester. Because im in 2nd year of degree already.
Things get more complicated and harder.
How am i suppose to crash all the info into my tiny little brain in such a short time =(((
sigh.
Its too late to be regret.
Im always procrastinating, do last minute work. haih~~~~

No comments:
Post a Comment