Good Charlotte!
Well, im not a fan of them at all actually.
Seldom listen to their song even. 
But...i got a free tix to go to Good Charlotte concert which was held yesterday at Bukit Jalil,
Thanks to the monyet.
She bought their album just to get 1 free tix but in the end she won another extra 4 tix from MTV.
and also many many thanks to the bf for rushing back to settle my transport problem, and fortunately monyet has the tix for him last minute, so he does not have to just send me there but tagged along too. YAY!
We departed at 6pm, when the concert starts only at 8.
Because the entance gate is open at 6!
This is the entrance.
The queue was like never ending, so we didn't queue up but went to the cafeteria till 7plus. Then hop into the queue along with dada.
We got this in the exchange of the tix.
We were standing very far away from the stage.
Massive crowd everywhere!
The show begun with the performance of local bands:
- Estranged
- One Buck Shot
- Jason Lo
Finally!
They appeared on the stage around 10.20pm!
I could hardly see them actually.
I was depending on the big wide screen.
All these pictures are taken with 7.1x zoom.
So u can imagine how far was I from the stage.
Quite difficult for me to snap all these, as im so far away yet have to raise my hand up in the air to catch all this, stabilization is a challenge.
I only know 1 of their song, which is 'I just have to live'.
haha, well at least i know.
The concert ends around 12am plus.
And i actually left the spot to the car park a lil bit earlier before they end.
We were all so tired from standing and get pushing and squeezing by the crowd.
But, its a new experience for me though.
Its my first time attending a concert

Abit the late for my age to go for concert i know.
Anyway, went for yumcha after that and got home by 2am.
Slept at 3am and get up at 7am to go for morning walk is definitely tiring.
Then, had dimsum @ DJ again.
dada n monyet tried it few days back and gave me bad feedback

I tried again today, and it tasted the SAME!
Seriously i've no idea whats wrong with the dimsum when the restaurant is so packed with people who couldnt even get a seat at all.
Everyone finish their meal.
Giving good comments on it.
I think dada was the pembawa malang la~ always bring her to somewhere and surely something bad happens~~~
or it is so happen that i went during weekend so the dimsum are more fresh?
I wonder.
So, people! go during weekend WITHOUT bringing dada along.
HAHAHAH!!!
dont kill me dada,
I will ta pao back for u.!
*edit at 9.59pm*

This is dedicated to the monyet.
You smartypants!
*edit finished at 10pm*
Bye!

No comments:
Post a Comment