Things i want to get it done...
During my holidays...
I always have this came across my mind, but I'll never get'em done at all.
- learn how to cook from recipes eg: baking cakes, cookies etc. I don't wanna rely on food outside all the time.
- learn to do some handcrafts eg: earing stand. My earings are all jumbled up in the gift box. I hardly wear them actually. and a jewelry box too.
- spend my holiday wisely. Been wasting my holidays for so long.
- have a trip.
- Clear my shopping list.
- Buy more clothes, shoes, bags, whatever that i have been wanting, since its YES -Year End Sales
- have a merry Christmas!
- Fulfill all of the above as soon as possible.
- *edited* get rid of the faded hair color, get a haircut and maybe a new hairstyle.
Gotta go.

No comments:
Post a Comment