XD
This morning when i first woke up, I click into Tgen online to check whether the my academic result is out or not.
Been clicking it few times although i know its wont be released yet.
I was so kiasu i know.
Left my msn on and i was downstairs having breakfast and reading newspaper away.
Came online around 12.30noon and saw a message from a friend saying that results is out.
Supposedly release after 2pm.
My heart was beating so fast when i click for my own report.
finally, of so many days of anxiety, it has come to an end.
Amazingly, I did better than last semester.
I thought i would fail ATBD and finance.
I couldn't believe my eyes at all.
I remember when i was sitting for the paper, i have the bad feeling that i would fail, because i couldn't answer those questions and i just answer whatever i can answer.
Well, i want to thank everybody that has given me support and care.
Although i did not get any distinction, but im satisfied with it.
I must work harder next semester in order to achieve a better results.

No comments:
Post a Comment