Friday, December 15, 2006

outing.

Went to the curve with winnie this morning to enjoy the k session.
It was actually my first time going with her although I've been there uncountable times.

It was fun when we went out of tune, we laughed like nobody's business.
We repeated 1 particular duet song by Jay Chou and Lara, she has a high pitch alright, we sang till our throat almost got thorn. lol!

The k session in the morning is always the cheapest, early birds mah. oh not cheapest during school holidays but the most worth-the-money.
Because, you order a set lunch and sing for free, which is cost less than 10 bucks. Only from 11am to 2pm.
While during school holidays, they also offer this promotion for students where you can sing for only RM5++ with tidbits and drinks. Cheap hor? Can sing for 3 hours you know?! Cheaper than catching a 2hours only movie ler!
So, winnie order this Korean fried mee.
She didn't know it was served with beef till she bite on it. The menu didn't state beef is served.

On the other hand, i ordered this.
You must be wondering why is it called mushroom fried rice but u didnt see any mushroom in the picture?
Well, in fact, it was actually just an ordinary fried rice with additional button mushroom. Itu saja.
Tasted normal la. Manage to finish the whole plate. Normally, the food served there were *erks* *cough*...
Oh, see that piece of nugget? I don't know why they serve it along, but that was tasty and crunchy.
The sample set lunch that they put on display at the entrance was way bigger portion than what we had. Tipu us wan~

Smelled Christmas is nearer!
So blue-ish. I don't really fancy with monotone like that except for white. I prefer more colourful wan!

But, they are worth my complement because they look attractive with these arches!
There were also a few of this at The Street.
So wonderland.

I saw this cute little ginger bread man that is on sale.
So cute!

Walked around the mall and bought myself a cardigan and a skirt.
Then, went to try on a few piece of long sleeve tee that makes me looks flatter and skinnier. Bamboo stick alike.
I tried the smallest size top but it was quite loose on me, make me looks so the bamboo. Eesh!
I love those tops and there were on 60% off! eeee!!!
Its not fun being petite at all, i might consider to hunt for kids attire now.

**oh, I found another Elianto branch, but not in The Curve but Cineleisure.
Finally, a nearer branch.

No comments: