The Weekend
Bukit Tinggi post will be done later. Very much later indeed.
--------
Saturday.
Some unhappy stuff occurred.
Was feeling dreadful some more. Sigh~
Anyway, issue has been resolved.
---------
Sunday!
Manage to get 4 free tix for Wall-E premier!
Location at 1u, TGV
Mum has not entered the cinema for a veryyyy longgg time...
So, i just drag her there even though its an animated movie, which may put my mum into sleep. Haha!
Most of them are parents with little kids. So.. it makes the 4 of us feeling too old for this kinda movie. =p
Movie overall was okay, but I expected more out of it.
Well, mum almost fell asleep, BUT, there was one particular person who actually did fell asleep.
I don't know who, but all of us heard a loud snore during a scene where it was just completely silent. Uhm. Embarrassing sial. So boring meh?
Some scene were sweet and funny.
Okay, enough of spoilers.
After movie was lunch time.
I'm still sick by the way. Ice-cream as desserts is just so hard to resist.
Which i think, is killing me. Coughing like mad when I got home.
Anyway, I've finally gotten a book to read!
I've never read a book in my entire life! Except for textbooks, academic reading, mind you.
Back in school days, I do borrow books from the library.
But it was all comic books :/ or just short stories.
So.. Its my first time buying book from bookstore! *yipps!*
I'm very excited over it as usually I don't have the patient to read line by lines and pages by pages to finish the book.
Since I heard that this story was good, and also a major film.
I thought to myself, why not give myself a try :D'
Still in process of reading it. I know im a slow reader. But I've completed about 30% of it? I think.
---------
Monday
Head back home after lecture this morning and decided to go to the clinic.
I was reading the book while waiting for my turn.
Yea, I've finally pay a visit to the doctor after struggling with my illness for one whole week *pfft*
So, while waiting, which was a veryy verry long queue, I think almost everyone is getting sick.
Anyway, I managed to read a few chapters over there, and I just feel good to have a book accompanying me. At least I don't feel bored.
There's one particular part where it touches me the most. My tears were almost rolling down, while I was sniffing, not because I started to cry, but its because of running nose.
I was so afraid that other people would start staring at me, thinking that I must be suffocating from my poor body till I cried. LOL
Got my medicine,paid for it and gone home for a rest. Skipped one lecture.
I felt stupid for attending the class later on as I drove all the way back to college after that.
There's actually another class for it during Wednesday evening -_-
Aih~Why am I so dumb. Should have attended that instead.
Alright, I gotta go now to have a good rest.

No comments:
Post a Comment