Continuation...
I've abandoned my blog for a month.
Exactly a month. *woohoo*
Actually I've plenty of stuff to put it up,
but blame it on the procrastination for not updating :p
--------------------------------
Anyway, continue from the previous post.
I couldn't remember every single detail now. So i'll just let the pics do the talking :D
The second day:
Heading towards Redang island.
Upon reaching. We took plenty of pictures posing on those deck chairs.
And man! The weather was really hot. Everyone got a nice tan at the 'right' place. LOL
The infamous More More Tea Inn, we got our souvenirs here.
We went to snorkeling then head on for lunch at Marine Park.
The underwater world was totally amazing.
But one thing, we weren't allowed to put our fin on, so it was pretty hard for me to snorkel on my usual speed.
I just couldnt put them in words right now how beautiful the place was.
The experience was fantabulous. Fishes swimming around you, nibbling your finger for food..
Its just soooo nice (><) After that we went to Lang Tengah island. 
We didn't have any snorkeling activities here.
I think mainly is because it is more of a diver's heaven/
I might consider to learn diving in the future =D
I'll just put that down in my To-do-list-before-I-Die *touchwood*
What we did mostly on this island is stroll around and got ourself some mini bottles key chain from the souvenir shop and started collecting sands and sea shells!
Its our customised keychain =D Well, at least im very happy and excited over it, cos i came up with that idea! *tadah*
*oops, no pic of those keychains* LOL
Before we head back to perhentian island, we stop by a spring water pool at a near island.
We go there after we have done all the snorkeling trips.
The guide and staffs would carry a bucket of water and splash all over you when you are unaware.
They find it funny because those spring water is super cold, and they will laugh when you are shivering like mad -_-
and oh! the spring water is meant to clear off whatever sea water that is stick onto your body and hair.
You should know how salty is the sea water and how terrible it makes our skin and hair into.
So, I did carry an empty bottle down to bring back the spring water to wash my hair in the chalet after that! =D
After taking a rest back in the chalet, the bf and I stroll along the beach and take pictures.
lovely picture shall remain private =p
Later that night, during dinner, I spotted this girl.
Look at how serious the sun burn was! The girl in far right.
Well, you might not see clearly from this pic. But in actual, it was really really red o_o
After dinner was playing cards and some mahjong-cubes-alike games. *I don't know what is that called*
Laughing ourself hard totally make the night memorable.
Slept through the night and we had to leave in the morning.
Breakfast was served, and we have to leave immediately after that to catch the flight.
We met many nice people over there. Every once was so friendly to us.
All the snorkeling guide, staffs, tour guide, driver...
See what i mean? We even have people to carry our luggages to the van upon reaching the jetty.
He's a very funny guy. He ate lollipop -_- At first sight, I thought he was having a ciggy -.-
Oh, and one minor incident happened when we are rushing to the airport.
The driver was sending us to Kota Bharu airport instead of Kuala Terengganu's.
It's a long story behind why I bought flight from KT's.
In the end, the driver speed as fast as he could in order to reach in time.
I would say he did a fantastic job! The time we reach was out of my expectation.
We even have time to get lunch before boarding =D
Our 5 star flight compared to the fireflyz. *teehee*
Upon reaching KLIA, we separated into 2 groups and head home with KLIA budget taxi service.
Our group, that is heading back to PJ had a big fight with the taxi driver.
He is such a bastard lah!
Spoiled our entire vacation mood at the end of it. EESH!!! Long story to tell about it.
At the moment, just take note of this person.
Never ever hop on his cab!
This is the pic that i manage to get during the fight.
Whenever i see his face i just feel like hantam-ing him!
#$!@$%#^~@$!
IDIOT! BASTARD!
---------------------------------------------
On a lighter note,
its 08/08/2008 today! I've watched the Olympic opening ceremony just now,
and it was absolutely jaw-dropping! Amazing stunts and fireworks!
Okay so, back to myself,
right now im having running nose, with tissues around the laptop and the Vicks inhaler that the bf got for me long ago T_T
Been having sore throats these few days and all the medicines just don't work!
I've been to the government clinic to collect my medical check up report, and also to get some med for my throat.
The doc prescribed me nothing but paracetamol -_-
What's the point of giving me that?! I've been self medicating the last few days and what the doc gave was just paracetamol. Geez!
Anyway, I don't wanna rely on antibiotics too but its kinda sad for being sick so many days and don't turn any better. *sigh*
I just wanna be healthy so that I could eat whatever food that I want and not suffocating from the pain...
-------------------------------------
I've just been to Bukit Tinggi with the bf today =D
Will update bout it! Soon! =p

No comments:
Post a Comment