Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Our Journey Begins...

Our long planned holiday has finally came to reality! haha
We always failed to have vacation somewhere together.
So, this, being the last year of uni, we MUST go for a holiday!
We planned it since May, during the zero flight tix.
So, the eight of us we went to redang, perhentian and lang tengah last friday!
Island hopping here we come XD

We booked the early flight, take off at 6.50am.
I couldn't sleep at all during the night before, I was wayyy too excited.
I thought I would be dizzy and headache the next day, but suprisingly, out of my expectation.
I was still hyper haha.
The check in counter, about 6am.

Our flight!
Its more of like the same plane but this is flying to penang.
While ours is to kota bharu. I took this cos its taken from the side view. Looks much better than taking the pic of our flight from 90 degrees straight.

Taking off. The view of subang airport area.

upon arrival. GREEN GREEN and GREEN~~

Safely landed after an hour of flight.
But we are yet to take another hour of land transport in order to reach the jetty.
On the way to the jetty.

We have to take the boat for about 45min to reach perhentian island.

We saw many many beautiful islands around.
The feeling was just so nice.

Upon arriving perhentian, main island.
We reached there at about 10.30am.

Our chalet was just right behind this.
We had to wait till 12pm in order to check in.
So we got nothing much to do but walk around the beach and playing some stupid stuff there.

Haha, see what i meant?
Monkey has big foot :) LOL

We had our lunch at 12pm, provided by the resort.
Then checked in, and got ready for our first ever snorkeling at 1pm.

We got our snorkeling mask, fin, everything set and go!
The first stop was to go to an island for briefing and learning how to snorkel.
Everything went smooth and fun.
Especially when it comes to the part where we have to spit our own saliva onto the goggles to prevent fogging. Haha. Thats gross but thats the way they do it!

No pictures throughout the snorkeling trip as my camera wasn't waterproof.
Our first point was to see corals!
Beautiful corals under the sea~ Words just cant describe them. I wished I had a waterproof camera on hand.
Then we went to another snorkeling point to watch turtles!
They swim rather fast and could disappear in a moment.

After that, was to watch the sharks.
According to our guide, the shark is about 4 feet and could reach up to 7 feet!
Unfortunately, I didn't get to see any of them, some of them did.
Maybe i was just too slow, I didnt follow our guide closely. Sigh.
However, i might be frighten if i ever see a huge shark.

Later, was to proceed to another snorkeling point, to see Nemo!
We seen many clown fish and their home. So beautiful~~~

I couldnt remember much wat happened after that.
The only thing i know was there were 6 snorkelling point during the first day we went. Woot!
The place is just so beautiful~~~ We had so much fun in the water. or even on the boat!

We got back to our chalet around evening. Took a shower and rested awhile before dinner.
Dinner was also served by the resort.
Meals were alright.
We went for a walk along the beach during the night. Camwhore abit and it was about 10pm already. Everyone was tired so we went back to resort.
While the rest was already sleeping, the bf and i had some snacks before bed. lol.

Our next morning breakfast was at 8am..snorkeling starts at 9am.
To be continued :)

No comments: