Friday, June 20, 2008

hmm

my blog is getting dead.
but actually i have tonnes of updates! just tat i was tooo lazy to get them posted.
and not to mention because of the exam! T_T
i pratically screw them up. sigh.
Its always like that. Studying at the last minute..or more of like just one day before the paper.
sigh sigh.. *huge sigh*

u know i've been in a depression mood lately, after the exam period.
Even singing our lungs out in ktv still didn't cheer me up.
Neither does watching kungfu panda. Although I did laugh at it, but.. u know its just not the typical laugh-from-your-heart kinda laughter. sigh~
Im so dead. Health is deteriorating. I don't know whats wrong with it. I just feel dizzy 24/7.
And i mean it. 24/7!!! im even feeling dizzy by just sitting here typing this out.

Been releasing my depression to ppl surrounding me.
And i know they care bout me alot. I appreciate that.
The bf even wants to bring me to watch 'Get smart' when he has already watched it just yesterday, just to cheer me up.
Hmm. Thanks dear.
Hope tomorrow will be a better day.

No comments: