Shitty Day
I had a shitty day today!
-_-
The day started off with bad news and stuff.
First of all was my finance mid-term paper which i've just sat for it yesterday. Results were out today. and I flunk the entire paper. This is shit enough. I've no idea what was I doing during the exam.
Secondly, we were told that we will be having 2 exams on next Friday; one finance paper in the morning for freaking 3 hours, and then continued with a finance lecture, and after that with a accounting paper for another 2 hours. I've certainly no problem with sitting 2 papers and lecture in a day. The main concern here is the Adventurace that we've registered for. Its a cross-state race/game that I've been so looking forward to. and now it CLASHES with my mid term exam! -_- second shit of the day.
We didn't expect it at all. Our mid terms are usually held during the subject's lecture. Which means the accounting paper is supposedly on Wednesday. Not on the freaking friday evening!
So of course we feel that its so unfair for us, we then decided to head to the exam unit to request for a change. And the most shitty thing happens.
They freaking dont layan our request! They gave all sorts of non sense reason which is not valid at all, and showing us a tak layan face. I was really pissed off that time. I just dont understand why they do not want to help us when we are actually paying them our fees. Taylors Exam Unit sucks -_- unlike the other department, the programme officer who is always so generous to solve our problems. The bad thing is we cant go to her for this matter, since she is not the person in charge for exam purposes.
haih~ I will remember the exam unit forever, i will remember the person in exam unit as well.
Their attitude is really so horrible. Really feel like stabbing these kiasu people.
For those who wanna know who is the person in charge for exam unit,
she's the one that goes ' terror' business school, instead of 'taylors' during our usual exam briefing, and also 'jilo' instead of 'zero'. Yes, its her, I do not want to disclose her name here.
You should be able to get who is that, the one that doesn't get much educated. Freaking hate her.
-end-

No comments:
Post a Comment