Wednesday, April 09, 2008

geram

Another rant post over here.

I've been doin online trading for quite some time, apart from the online boutique.
I sold some of my used item in the forum.
and today I've just cari gaduh with one of the seller there.

I've reserved one item from her, but because of COD location i've been holding on the item.
Which means the item is reserved.
So, i've finally got some time to cod with her one day and she just told me that she has sold it off without my knowledge.
I've given her my contact number previously as well.
She could have inform me beforehand.

so anyway, I argued with her definitely.
I hate this kind of situation.
I do not do this to my buyers, i take my words seriously.
I feel so frustrated. VERY frustrated.
I hate broken promise.

this is what happened:
HER : you keep one drag me ask me go to taylors TBS. just walk to starbucks here also susah for you. and now i don hav any class, and im graduate.

HER :

cant u see my deal COD at starbucks? wit a stupid RM6 ask mi 2 walk to taylors? i sold it at RM10. den ask u back. what so susah ask u 2 walk 2 starbucks?

HER : since when u sms me? i didnt even see ur msg also

HER : go buy from other buyers lo.. since u said they offer you Rm5. and im sellin at RM8.. you few bucks also wanna deduce.. better wait for other selle

ME : its not the problem of money now. u should ask me b4 u sell off. i've given u my hp number as well and i've texted u. but u r the one that is irresponsible. shakehead.gif

and her explanation? : because im lazy to wait for you, keep 1 askin me 2 walk to TBS



So thats what happened.
And a few minutes after that.
I received this from another person, who he claimed that he bought the item from the seller

HE: Hi..

I bought from the seller that she sold to me Rm10. you wan it? included postage is RM6 for post laju, so so all 2gether is Rm16

I smelled something fishy here.

It is obvious that the guy is related to her. She somehow doesn't wanna trade with me because I've dragged her. So she told me that it is sold. And when she feels guilty after all, she asked the guy that is related to her (could be the bf or bro) to inform me that he is willing to sell the item off shakehead.gif

What kind of world is this.

No comments: