Sunday, February 03, 2008

Preparation for CNY Checklist

Personal

  • New outfit,accesories,makeups etc ------Checked but wants more =p
  • New hairdo ---------------------------- Checked
  • Facial ----------------------------------Checked
  • Hair removal---------------------------Pending
  • Nail art --------------------------------Pending
Home
  • Painting -------------------------Half done, half pending
  • Wash bedsheet----------------------Done for my room, left parent's.
  • Set up CNY decorations --------------------Pending
  • Closet clearance ----------------------------Pending
  • Clean the iron grill--------------------------Pending
  • Wash curtains -----------------------------Pending
  • Stock up the fridge for one week's supply(LOL)---Half checked
  • Shelf rearrangement-------------Checked
  • Clean the sofa's cover------------Checked
  • Fry ngaku & 'Bee hives biscuit' ---Checked
  • Bake CNY Cookies----------------Did, but a total failure -.- I threw half of them away
  • Room Makeover(eg: new painting, closet etc) ---------------------------------Pending until CNY is over (-.- thought i've got enough time to get it done b4 cny -.-)
  • -------------------------------Yet to be added-----------------
I have done the above checked list right after my internship 0.0 which means in about 3 - 4 days time. whoa~ quite an accomplishment eh?
Except for the one that I've mentioned before; that i will bake famous amous cookies for cny, I followed exactly what's in the recipe but apparently the oven fails to work in a correct purpose. SIGH~ I was really dissapointed when I only found out that my oven is actually the same as what Pingu has encountered :( BAHHH~~~~i've wasted 30 bucks on the ingredients, where I can make hundred over pieces =(((( should've done some testing first... sigh...

Okay, so now i've got so many things to be completed yet so little time T.T with some more not listed out.
Raining everyday definitely wont help when I need to wash and dry the curtains and bedsheets in time -_-
and also,
There's alot of reunion coming in too.
From friends, former colleagues, former primary school classmates,high school classmate to uni classmates...and also relatives and darling cousins... 0.0


*Grumbles: Why must CNY be so hectic?!!*
But I kinda enjoy it :p

No comments: