CNY continues...
A quick update before i doze off to bed.
The 4th day of CNY.
My fellow former classmates came to my house to Bai Nin.
My house is the first destination for them since my parents are going out to relative's house.
So, they came, they sit, they talk and they played.
haha relatively boring la my house. Got nothing much to play.
Look at my shirt! it says save me! =D
One of my favourite tee.
Next stop was at bear's house. Which is just two street away from me.
Collected ang paus and went for lunch at sakae.
After that was the bf's house.
We played the malaysian 'monopoly' there for the whole evening.
Its a never ending game -_-
Everyone left about 6pm, and that ends our bai nin.
The next day, the bf and I went to sing our lungs out.
Its been so long since I've last sang a song.
Spent 3 hours there and rushed back bf's home to get ready for the night's bbq session.
We had yee sang!
BBQ-ing.
Then, it was drinking time.
played cards while the loser has to drink.
I kena during the first round -_- Omg
I didnt know and i nearly was about to add more liquor onto it.
Its my first time drinking black label ok.
Of course the bf doesnt allow me to drink so much, and he had to drink for me (><)
Everyone got a chance to drink so we finished a bottle of it.
Everyone was back to work and studies on the 6th day, so nothing much happen.
I was pretty much slacking at home. The only time I could enjoy my holiday after so long. yeah baby!
During the 8th day. We had to pray to the Tin Gong, 'Sky of God' since we are Hokkien.
Just a small prayer for us. Unlike the neighbour who had everything huge and perfect.

So thats pretty much about it.
I've gotta go. Nite.

No comments:
Post a Comment