wonderful day..
Suppose to have dimsum at the usual place, DJ for breakfast.
But somehow, the place was super packed! Not only crowded inside but the parking space was all taken, even triple parked!
What to do, we came quite late. Usually we reached about ten o'clock was still alright.
In the end have to changed venue to uptown!
It was so crowded in one restaurant, something like kopitiam, people having breakfast open aired with toasted bread and coffee.
But the bf said stick to dimsum..so went in another quite crowded dimsum restaurant.
The bf suddenly took all these -_-
I think i only got to choose the ha gao and siew mai..
Dont know why he has such a good appetite for breakfast.
Some fried stuff haha dont even know the name.
Ha gao. I chose this!
Chu Cheong Fun. *chu chu cheong! haha inside joke..*
Lor mai kai..
Fried fu chuk.
fried thing again. the bf said the skin is made with bread.
Tasted not bad.. but wish it could be a lil more warmer..
Siew Mai Wong!*Its a bigger portion of siew mai. The word 'wong' means king =)*
Do you know who much was the total bill for just all these 7 plates?
RM30++!!! Freaking expensive can!!
I dont know why it came up so much!
The last time where we had more than 7 plates, more than 10 i think with another 2 friends was only RM40++..
The lady 'chopped' us like nobody's business -_-
But the bf said nevermind...and to me its gonna be our first and the last time there..
Food overall was okay only..
AND still DJ's the best!!!! WOOTTT!!!
Then, the bf brought me to my soon-to-be-workplace in KL.
To ensure that I know the direction perfectly as I'm going to drive there by myself.
So he drove me around for the first round. He used the first route to get there, and then he was worried that it might get jam during the weekdays, so he showed me the alternative route as well.
It was totally a stranger place to me! haha! he know I could not remember it.
*as you know I could still get lost in KL eventhough i've been there for N times!! *
He went another round from the beginning to show me.
Then showed me the way back.
I was still blur haha...So he repeated just to reinforce my memory..
I still couldn't remember! It was quite confusing ok.. turning left after this and turning right..then right here left there *pening*
I need to remember the way back too!!! Need to pass toll some more to avoid jam. =(
So in the end, he drew me a map as well and he'll be my backup if i get sesat. Never mind! I'll get worried and panic for the first few days only!
After that I can fly like a rocket! nyehehe~~
Then, we jalan-jalan around in pyramid. Its time for year-end-sales aka year-end-BROKE!
sigh... so many things to get yet so little money and TIME!
Yes my time is super precious now.
I must appreciate every single second. So im not gonna waste my time crapping here so often anymore hohoho~
christmas coming soon! XD

No comments:
Post a Comment