Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Jogoya

I've been wanting to go to Jogoya since dunno how long ago.
Finally right now, in conjunction of their 2nd anniversary in M'sia,
they are having 50% for the ladies!!!
Valid from mon to wed only.
Supposedly *almost* all of our animal kawan have agreed to go together.
But ended up only me and the monkey who were able to make it.

Nothing could stop of eventhough there's only two of us *ngek ngek*
We overcame all the obstacles to come to this place.
For example: I had diarrhea since the past few days, and the monkey wasn't feeling well and almost wanna puke during her gym class in the morning. And after that I *the smarty pants* leaded the wrong direction to go to our destination. Well, this time is because I didn't trust the signboard and pandai-pandai find my own ways to reach there. *pffft* Obviously it took me more time and more effort to reach there.

But nevermind la, we are willing to do anything as long as we could be there =p
So, we finally reached starhill and started looking for Jogoya.

Then, we saw quite a big crowd outside the entrance.
The first thing that came to my mind was, those are customers on waiting list O.O which was a very disappointing matter to us who came all the way using public transport.
Immediately I went to queue up and fortunately plenty of seats were available! Yay!

Oh by the way, we went for the late lunch and it was the cheapest of all! After discount was RM40++ per person. As for dinner, I was told by the receptionist that the reservation was all fully booked, not only for today but also even for the following promotion days.
** Warnings, loads of pictures ahead*

Our dining section. Many empty seats available.

We browse the entire food section around, took quite some time to decide what to pick as our appetizer. In the end, we picked mushroom soup, garlic bread and escargot with cheese.

Hmm I dont know why I couldn't find the picture of the garlic bread and escargot. I think I've forgotten to take them as we were pretty hungry already. Never mind that, I'll just describe it, the garlic bread was pretty delicious, crunchy skin and tasty with the butter inside. The escargot was weird, not up to my taste.

I dont remember what was the next food, I'll just post up those pictures available.
The hot beverage section. Take the pot and select the tea bag and add in hot water.
We had green tea.

Another must haves: Fresh coconut drink. Everyone grab them once it appeared on the tray.

Hmm, some king crab hot pot stuff. I didn't even have a bite on the crab haha. I dont really know how to eat a crab :/

*I took the following pic with my phone since i dont wanna take my cam out. I didn't really take picture of the food section basically because they were many people surrounding there busy choosing food. So it will be very awkward for me to snap pictures over there. I needed to select my food by the way.*

See the clips in front of the bowls? Just drop the clips found on your table into the bowl and the chef will cook the food and they will bring it over your table while you could pick other food. Save your time for waiting over there.

Some fish head and sea food displayed.

Oh my! I finally got the Inari! It was disappeared for a moment but i found it back!
This was delicious! Especially they top it up with the fish roe and mayonnaise.
Yummylicious!

From clockwise: sauna egg, japanese egg with wasabi and fish roe, and assorted sushi.
The sauna egg texture was like a half boiled egg, but it was kind of tasteless, what I tasted was just soya sauce. But the egg was real soft. The japanese egg was nice too! The egg was soft but the springy fish roe complements it well. Salmon sushi was fresh!

Kimchi Tofu. A korean usual dish.
Hot and sour. Good for appetizing actually.

We had this fried scallop too!
The outer skin was really crunchy that you need to bite it carefully in order to remain the skin perfectly. Top it up with mayonnaise and I could see you drooling already LOL

Grilled cod fish.
Its really tender! As if I was eating some fats haha.

Then, it was abalon! =D
This abalon was easy to bite, perhaps some lower grade?
Normal abalons are harder to bite, just like chewing gums.
But this abalon with oyster sauce was delicious.

Speaking of oyster, I didn't have any oyster this round =(
All oyster was taken already sigh~~~
Seafood soup with puff.
Another recommended dish. The puff was something like the garlic bread I had earlier on, but bigger portion! The pot underneath contained seafood soup.
Look like mushroom. Cute right? =p

Their dessert section.

From clockiwise: Lemon cheese cake, Marble cheese cake, Cappucino cheese cake.
I love cheese cakessss~~~~I prefer the lemon cheese cake than the marble cheese.
Lemon and cheese is just such a good combination! =D
But, the monkey likes the cappucino's, not bad too.

Baskin Robbin's.

Haagen Daz's.

We spent almost 3 hours there. Which is obviously not enough!
Because you need to browse through the entire place in order to decide what to eat. Then walk all the way back to your seat. Our seats were located quite far away from the food section.

I didn't have enough time to finish the cheese cake and ice creams =(
Some embarrassing things happened which I dont wanna mention here.
Everybody left and we were the only table there. Sigh~ I wanted to eat moreeeee~~~
I would sapu those food that I want, only IF I were given more time.

Oh the reason why we gotta go was they were already cleaning up the tables and preparing for the next batch - dinner. The waiter actually waited for us in order to clean up our table. Hinting us to go off actually -_-

Some random notes I found in the magazine.
No wonder I spent so much these days. Blame the sign lol.

Another one, which was quite true.

Alright, I gotta go now.
My head is aching.

No comments: