Random Stuff
Its been sometime since I've last updated.
Just gonna update some stuff randomly.
My senior told me that she has a recipe for famous amos cookie and she baked it, the end result was almost exactly the same as the originals.
Then very much later, the bf had sudden craving for this while we were walking around sg wang with my office wear -_- cos I left the client's place earlier and the day after that was a public holiday, which was weeks ago.
I didn't even tell him about my senior's recipe thingy at all.
Its just such a coincidence.
He bought the one and only one that has no nuts inside *ignore the packaging*. Who's craving for it now? O_o
I swear I didn't force him to get that!
Hmm, I might consider to bake it one day and that will be in one of my to-do-list.
Ok, by the time that i'll be free, it will probably become the chinese new year cookies =D
Next,
Some annoying feature spotted in Curve, during the bonding time with Yee Ling on Sunday.
Haven't been seeing her for ages! We catch up alot, chat until so thirsty lol.
This person below actually caught all of our attention when she came and stood right in front of us.
Her flesh were popping out from her back and stick out like an extra tyre with the oh-so-tight-pants, her top was pretty tight and short too.
It looks far worst in real than the pic below, its taken when she was standing still, hence the not so obvious of flesh.
Sorry la im not discrimating, just that yee ling was staring at her and complaining it hurts her eyes so I took this picture down and share it here =p
Another random stuff,
its such a beautiful view after days of downpour.
View from the client's place. =D
Another random random thing,
my senior thought I got my shoe from Nine West O_o
which in fact not la. Im not that rich to afford expensive shoes.
But im uber happy that he said that *hoho*
makes me feel happy that it doesn't look cheap.
Actually I have a Christmas wish list done partly.
Since its not done yet, and christmas has just over, I guess I'll make new year resolution instead.
First thing first is to get a Coach bag or purse soon.
That is quite hard to achieve as the bf and I had already overspent this month!
When i said overspent, its seriously overspent!
Blame all the sales lar.. I can't even cod my baju now, and had to delay it till next week which is fortunately a new month and a new year! *oh no, I've forgotten that there's another RM100++ clothes ordered online months ago, its coming in soon omg*
I cant wait for my pay to come in! Although its not much but its enough for me to spend
*ngek ngek*
Ok, that's it for the moment. Tata!

No comments:
Post a Comment