Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Xmas!

The 8 of us went to Victoria Station to celebrate the christmas eve.
The eights are: The bf, me, bear, sakai, function, sai keat, betty and xiao hwai (spelling correct ar?O.o)

It was really crowded over there! Looking for a parking space is very hard.
They have jockey service where there is no fix fee to pay, in another word its up to you on how much you wanna tip them.
We have advance booking already so immediately we got our seats when we reach.
Made our orders and this is what came first.
Bun and butter for each of us.

I've ordered the christmas set which is a 5 course meal.
I expect it to be really big portion as the way they describe it.
But, in the end... this is what it looks like,
The appetiser.
Only ONE piece of tiger prwan and a roll of fish fillet with loads of vege.

The lobster soup. Quite delicious, but tasted like carrot soup O.o
Maybe its the colour.

The main course.
The menu stated as if its a HUGE portion.
But, we got cheated. REALLY FEEL SO CHEATED.
The portion is so disappointing.
*boohoohoo*
Only few pieces of turkey, you can tell how few was it from the pic below.
Served with a tasteless potato, tasteless brocollis and cauliflower and a sausage with ham.
Thats it. -_-
The turkey is so dry and hard. I know turkeys are like that, but this is the worst i've ever tried honestly. NO MORE 2nd time there ok.

The bf had his.
Lobster and chicken.
This is sooo much better ok.
The lobster is baked with cheese! Its so warm and just nice to eat.
Compared with the turkey. yikes, the turkey was all cold already.
So halfway through the dining, the bf exchanged his with mine. *hoho*

The sakai had this,
Tiger prawn and chicken.

Function, bear, and xiao hwai had steaks,
Their steaks practically look the same so I didn't get all the pictures.

Sai keat had steak and chicken.

The dessert for the xmas set.

Finale, I had tea.

The xmas set was rm 75.90++ -___-
I feel so not worth it ok. I really feel cheated.

First and the last time there for christmas.
I suppose its a gimmick to make more money during the big day.
Perhaps normal day is better.

But the place was so crowded during that night the people actually queued for the seats.
They waited for like more than an hour i think.
I should have informed them that the food is terrible, and probably they will run away in just a second.

Anyway, we left the place around 9 something to ten.
The rest decided to drink the night away @ scarlet.
We spent like half an hour on the road to reach there and to spot for a parking.
Cars and crowds everywhere!
The bf park his car outside the ikea and had a long walk to cineleisure.

We pass through curve and guess who i met?
The predator.

I saw him coming through the entrance and I almost freaked out.
Seeing him in real life is really scary, although i know its just the costume lah.
But still! I have a phobia of seeing this type of stuff ok.
My parents used to bring me to sg wang when I was small and they always have the chinese opera over there.

And I will cry like nobody's business when I met them.
Apart from that, I will even cry if I meet Santa.
Yes, SANTA.
There was one time where the Santa and the santarina wondering around the mall and distributing the candies to me, I wailed and wailed wailed. -_-
Im weird, i know.
I even afraid of the lion dance!

Of course i've already grown up and dont cry when i meet santa, the opera actors and the lion dance la.
But I did freak out when I saw the predator yesterday.
Hmmm.. I wonder why.
Maybe i have a costume-phobia. Ohmigod.
The predator does look freaky, no?
I was so afraid that he will tail behind me and touch my shoulder out of the sudden (><)

Upon reaching scarlet, it was sooo crowded and they decided not to enter.
In the end, the bf and I decided to get home since I was tired from work and should spend some quality time together.
The rest of them continue to spot for drinking place while the bf , me, the sakai n sk abandon the rest of them haha.

Okay, thats all.
I gotta sign off now.

No comments: