Annoying people
Some human is just soooo annoying as if they are too free and got nothing better to do.
Go get some life man!
Stop being so busy body lah! Mind your own business!
I have my own method of earning money, i dont need you to come over and telling me that oh you are cheating the people's money.
I mean wtf la, u think i dont deserve to be paid? I do put effort in what ever I do alright.
Idiot forumer. Yes im saying u idiot forumer in lyn. You are so annoying.
You are a male but you are so bitc*y.
Its none of you business at all, dont bug me with those stupid question.
I doubt that you have a brain. Same goes to those people that are so free they pretend that they are interested with your products and nego with you, in the end you gave a good price but they just ran off. Im so piss off now. Why are they such people living in the world. My goodness. Someone please just buried them or something so they disappear in front of me right away.
IDOTS. Please use your brain. period.

No comments:
Post a Comment