Friday, December 21, 2007

4 more days to Christmas..

Ok, I've finally got some time to update this blog.
Yesterday was a public holiday and everywhere is so packed.
I knew that the cinema counter queue will be never ending so I bought my tickets online beforehand.
Stupid TGV is so frustrating they dont update the showtimes punctually *grr*

Anyway, I haven't got a chance to watch enchanted, and i know its been up in the cinema for quite some time ago and its going to end soon.
There were not much of time slots in 1u, so we bought the tix online for mid valley instead.
The bf and I had lunch @ jln gasing, the ipoh chicken rice, he ordered so many side dish, that always make my stomach so full after eating! *what to do, the bf always have craving for this whenever he's back...i make him sounded like he has not been eating for ages LOL*

I did a little shopping at mng since they are having sales before we collect our movie tix.
*mng sales here is much better than queen's park*
It was packed with people and i think they have shut the air conditioner to cut cost or to make the shoppers sweat and cant think properly so that people will buy like crazy.
I was feeling so panas!! Didnt even try on the clothes because the fitting room queue is crowded. So the two pieces of top that i got was actually an impulse purchase =/
*blame the air-conditioner =p*

ok anyway, proceed on the movie.

I didn't read any synopsis of this particular movie at all because I HATE spoilers before i watch it!
I came across so many reviews about it, and i'll just close my eyes and shut my ears LOL
I didn't know it is started of as a cartoon in the beginning, that makes me so confuse that I mistaken it as a animation movie O_o I find the animation was so childish, I thought its not worth for the money spent.

But of course, for those who have watched it so much more earlier than me would say that im ridiculous.
I didn't know ma until I watch till the live-human part.
There's one particular part where I laughed till out of breath O_o oh my goodness.
Im not exaggerating but its seriously so funny okay! I have a habit of clapping my hands or slapping my/bf laps when its something humurous! (><)!! (><)!!
Which is the part where the chipmunk is trying to talk to the prince with its own body language, telling the prince that the queen is evil and wants to kill the princess. Its so funnyyyy larh!!
No, im not saying that killing the princess is funny, but its the way the chipmunk acts!
Watch it again if you dont know what im saying. Since most of you have already watched it long time ago and you probably couldn't remember.

Continue more shopping after the movie and the bf got me this as xmas gift =) hee...

Yay! So happy that I have finally gotten this set. I've been eyeing on them so long ago!
Joyful~~~

Got home around 7 i think and had dinner and spent money on clothes again and miscellaneous stuff! Although I bought them from the night market but its not cheap when you accumulate everything! (><) I haven't receive my pay and I'm already spending money like water...sigh..
Hope my pay comes in quickly... I've still got so many shopping to do before the sales ends..
Till then! Tata!

No comments: