holiday #2
I expect myself not to have any progress what my holiday-to-do list.
but amazingly, I've started one of them.
To clean/arrange my bookshelf. Just a small little one takes me few hours.
LOL mainly because I wanted to modify the shelf, i unscrewed the bolts, took out all the wooden pieces and EVERYTHING. and just to found out that my plan is unworkable. -__-
*result of pandai-pandai want to modify*
SO, i have to put everything back again! BAHHH!! wasted my time and energy.
It sounded easy but it takes me about an hour to unscrewed them and assemble back again. EESH!
Nevermind la. At the very least i know how the book shelf is assembled hehe..
My bookshelf is more neater now. =D
and the makeup corner too! i need more casing to fit in my stuff. i've just purchased a additional box for it but it doesnt seem to have any difference. gahh...
hmm.. nevermind there's something else that keeps me happy today..
I purposely went to KFC to have these:
Half-half meltz!
As advertised. This comes for free =D
Mini bucket usb-speaker!! =D
so cute!! hehe..
It needs to be connected to a usb port for power supply and u can link it to ur mp3 player or what so ever. Since i've the usb adapter so i no need to connect to a computer usb port hehe.
yay! a new toy for my baby neeon. =]
On the other note,
I bought all this for only RM10!! Yippeeeeeee~~~~~

No comments:
Post a Comment