Friday, November 16, 2007

Food Foundry

Went over to 1u today and saw this japanese festival. I think some rehearsal was going on.
The music was rather disturbing. You know the japanese opera type with high pitches?
But no doubt that they caught my attention. The girls skin were so fair and they were carrying big drums in front of their chest and they were dancing as well.
Amazing.
Many japanese were there. Love the autum leaves =)

I tried to hunt for formal clothing and shoe as I need them for the internship.
But they were too many choices and I dont know which to choose from! (><) Will hunt again this sunday with mum's guide.

**********************************

At night, right after been to the curve, we went over this place for dinner.
Its located at Section 17. A place where I stayed 19 years ago =D

Since I wanted some western food and pasta I had this:
Pan Fried Fish with Pepper Marmalade.
Delicious! Loveee the spaghetti with the cream sauce.
The fish is tender too! *drools*
But the cream sauce make me quite jelak after awhile.
*which always happen to me when i have cream pasta =p*

Chicken Cordon Bleu.
Its chicken breast. And its rather stiff to be bitten off.
Not really nice as compared with the previous dish.

As for dessert, we were both full so we decided to take away =D
Its a mille crepe. The last piece grabbed by me muahahha!
All were sold out. I took the chocolate flavour.
Gonna try it soon since im still feeling stuff with the cream pasta.
*burps* *hehe =p*
It looks like tiramisu, but it is not. It has 20 layers of crepe =D

Look at the packaging. Sooooo cute isn't it =)


They have a branch in bangsar.
Click here for the menu and location =) have a great day

No comments: