Secret
I've finally watched this movie! =D
Secret.
Warning *spoiler ahead*
I found it relatively boring at the beginning, just like those normal romance movie.
How Jay and the girl met each other and was in love after that.
Then, the climax came in about an hour later.
Its an secret about the girl.
Hoho. I aint gonna let you know here.
Go find it out yourself.
Thumbs up for this.
Its romance + touching + surprises + suspend
=D
*************************
Craving for some chicken rice?
They are renovating the other half of the shop. Thus the limitation on seats.
The last round we went there, the shop look like some normal chinese hawker stall restaurant
but its improving now.
白斩鸡 What is it call in english ? White chop chicken? LOL..Steamed Chicken?
Tasty taugeh.
Their signature dish. Meat balls.
*Actually coming over to this place reminds me of visting Rosline in the University Hospital last year.
We had lunch over here after visiting. She looks healthy that time... we were still making jokes and chatting as usual...
i never thought of you leaving us..we miss you, Rosline*

No comments:
Post a Comment