Thursday, August 23, 2007

Eden

My blog is lacking of updates.
Aiks.
I sat for two paper this week.
Cost Management System, (in short CMS)
I practically screwed up the paper.
My entire 10% of the 1st question said bye bye to me.
Next, was Audit mid-term today.
Well, I've tried my best to answer it and hope i could at least pass the paper.
*****
I had 3 hours break right after my paper.
So, od2 suggested to go to subang parade F.O.S to get the racer back that she saw me wearing.
She was really in to it. So desperate.
I could understand it as i own 7 pieces of racer back too. Nyehehe.
She bought 4 pieces whereas i bought another 2. O.O
Total of 9 pieces in my wardrobe now. Aiks~ All racer back but in different colors.
* if you have no idea what racer backs are, im actually referring to a top where i used to call it tank top -_-, only to find out its called racer back from od2*
Its superb cheap in F.O.S la. where else can you find a top that is only RM8?
It was almost time for lunch, we wanted to go for sakae sushi initially till we notice a banner nearby with EDEN written on it.
i immediately thought of their dim sum promotion.
And there we go.

Their menu.
But their pricing on dimsum was on another booklet.


Siew Mai

Har Gao

Steamed Fishballs.

Seafood rolls.

The order card.

Ooo look at the bar.
The fresh dimsums come from here.

Scallop dumplings.


Fu Zhuk

Salad Prawn

Wu Gok.

Yup thats all.
We ordered 8 basket for only two of us o.o
Which is indeed quite alot for us LOL
Anyway the pricing was reasonable la.
Its all on 50% =D
Go have a try although it HALAL.
I taste no difference LOL mainly because the dim sum i use to order contains no much of pork.
Ok i gtg now, stomach is growling. Time for dinner! tata

No comments: