of Tarts!
Of all the egg tarts, i still love this the best!
This tart is quite different from those bakery shop.
Now you see the logo? Its from Tong Kee Brothers.
You cant get it everywhere. But, I'll tell you some places where you can find this.
Obviously you can get it directly from the main outlet which is located at KL.
Other than that, in PJ area would be Tmn Megah and ChowYang.
I love this the best! =D
****
Guess what I saw today?
*
**
***
****
*****
******
*******
********
A walking AH MOO!!
Its looks so balloon! But there's a human inside.
There was a kid trying to pull it's tail and he got warned by the moo's assistant. haha.
Im freaking exhausted right now.
So many things to be completed yet so little time.
Results are out soon.
*pengsan*

No comments:
Post a Comment