Saturday, July 07, 2007

070707

So today mark the 070707 special number! =D
Watched Live Free or Die Hard 4.0 today,

and boy! the queue was long!
The hall was only released around 10 minutes before screening time.
Its a 18 rated show, those kids were not allowed to be in although they were with parents' guidance.
Saw a little arguments were going out on that issue while we were on the entrance path.
Its not our business anyway, dont bother.
The show is great! Alot of actions!
Dont wanna spoil the story.
I actually prefer this than transformers, its too fiction.
No doubt that its also a blockbuster.
Both movies are great actually. Just my personal preference.
No offense alright. Maybe I gave too much expectation to the Transformers.
You know, high expectation leads to high disappointment.
Same goes to my academic results that will be out soon.
Gees! I better prepared myself to accept a failure or something or else i would die of heart attack.
***
Time for food to reduce my adrenalin!
Too afraid when i think of my results.
Ice Blended Mango & Honeydew with sago @ WongKok
Dessert! Me likey!


Tempura Ramen @ Sakae.


The tempura.


Oh no, its donuts again! LOL
I got two donuts for free! =D


One dozen.


Another freebie!
I'm happy when I can get free stuff you see.

No, I didn't get free accessories.
What I got was a portable jewelry pouch.

You can place rings, earings, pendants, necklaces and bracelet neatly inside.
Example like this.



Then, you can roll it up and it become like this!
Voila!

You can stuff this pouch inside your handbag or clutch or whatsoever, it wouldn't take up much space and the greatest part is you have your jewelry all in place!
=D Great isn't it?

Im a happy girl tonight! LOL
I get happy pretty easily ain't it?

No comments: