yay!
Went to had dim sum this morning then headed to KL.
Main reason was, a fragrance warehouse is on.
And it happen to be in a hotel just opposite Sg. Wang.
So, went to searched around the warehouse sniffing all sorts of branded fragrance till my nose almost got numb, there were none of my favourite.
Then, went to shop around in Sg Wang instead.
Saw this Christmas tree just outside the entrance.
Decorated with LG chocolate mobiles.
Haha so tempting that i wanted to pluck down one of them.
Anyway, proceeded.
Oh my goodness, I couldn't belive my eyes that i actually saw them.
HAHA!
I think the pink kimberly was a guy. 'She' was flat.
LOL!
After that, went to browse through around.
Got nothing much.
Till this place that caught 101% of my attention!
I finally manage to find this place!
Oh my, i thought its suppose to be in Mid Valley, but of all places, it pops out right in front of my eyes O.O
Ok, i admit. It was my fault. Teehee~
There IS a shop name Elianto.
I mistaken.
So, I immediately grab something from there.
Tadah~!
The cutest ever glittery puff!
I know i seldom use it, but i just cant stand its cuteness!
eee! so cute lah!
These are very cheap too.
Various colours to be chosen.
Can transform them into a your personal mix n' match eye shadows pallete too!
I bought only 4 colours, awaits another 2 more to complete the whole pallete.
The products are made in Korea and its very affordable.
Im gonna shop more next time.
Bought these button earings.
So cute-can-die too. haha.
The last but not least.
Also the main character for today.
The moo-moo that is bought by dear.
Another oh-so-cute.
teehee~

No comments:
Post a Comment