Sunday, December 10, 2006

Of Genting again..

Yes, as you can see as per the title, I went to Genting again.
It was a 2 days 1 night trip with my mum, lil bro and my god parent's family.
I've been there just only about 2 months ago.
And there i go again, haha.
Actually this time was because mum and god parent are there to watch their idol's concert.
Since it was school holiday and bro hasn't been there for many many years, we decided to tag along.

Had a light dinner for our tummy before we begin our journey.

The Italian Pizza restaurant at SS2.

Appetiser - Mushroom soup.

The pizza with 4 different type of toppings.

Seafood spaghetti.
The food, service and ambience was great!
The price was affordable as well. The chef is a typical Italian that looks cute. Haha.
It was about 7.30pm when we depart.
Come to think of it, it wasn't a 2days 1 night trip for us.


Reached there within an hour. About 40 minutes i guess.
So fast, so out of my expectation.
I thought it would take at least an hour plus to reach there.
Anyway, that was the night view of the outdoor theme park taken right outside my window.

Cool right? with such a beautiful night view in Theme Park hotel that we stayed in.

This was the so called 'band' in the lobby.
They look so scary to me. Look at their eyes.
*gasp*

just another random shot at the lobby.
I took this because it reminds me of Shrek 2 that i've just watched few days ago.
The 'Far Far Away' kingdom. haha.
After settled down our luggages in our room, we proceed with our night tour.
Walked under the uber strong wind weather all the way from the theme park to the first world.
Its quite a distance.

Finally, we smelled Christmas!
I was there last year, around this time too.
This round was the 4th time i've been there since last year.
I could even walked with my eyes blindfolded.

Lil bro was so excited to hop in this ride.
He was the one right in front with red sweater if you can notice.
I've sat on that few years back. I pretended as a child when i was already a teen.
just to get a better bargain.
Walked around the plaza and had supper around mid night.
Went back to hotel to clean up and it was already 2 in the morning.
Headed straight to bed but somehow i couldn't get a good sleep at all.
Sigh~I think i miss my bed too much.

The morning view from the window.

Sunny day!
It was about 8am.

The corkscrew.
Got ourselves ready and immediately rush for the buffet breakfast.
The choices were quite limited, only nasi lemaks, sausages and ham, toast, croissants and some hot beverages. Thats all!
Then, went back to hotel to pack our luggages.

Went to snow world after that.
I coincidentally saw the red nose got hung on the wall. Kesian~

Cameras and handphones are actually restricted inside.
But, i still brought it in. I dont care.
It was -5 degree celsius inside.
I was wearing 4 layers of clothing so its quite warm for me but not for my palm, because i wore only a thin layer of gloves. I made snowball to throw at my lil bro and my palms were freezing already. While my lil bro wore 2 gloves and he was whining non-stop that he is freezing
He continued his journey in the outdoor theme park with my uncle, while mum and I get down the hill with my god parent.

Random shot when we were leaving.

Another random shot taken inside the car.

P/s: My mind has now shut (i accidentally typed shit -__-) down, im too tired. Sorry for the lack of explanation of the entire trip. Just let the wonder pictures talk.
Alright, i gotta catch a nice sleep. Good Night!

No comments: