Sunday, November 26, 2006

tagggg...

Oh no, i got tagged by the pingu.
This is the first time i got tagged ever. Believe it or not!

*starts to copy and paste the questions*
1 : On The Outside
Name: Michelle.
Birthdate: Within the 10th month of year 1987.
Current status: Already N/A for more than two years and still going on.
Eye color: *look at my eyes through the mirror* dark brown
Hair color: about 5 inches of black from the root and faded cooper brown at the bottom.
Righty or lefty: Right. Could never do anything appropriately with left hand.
Zodiac: the ones that loves peace no war.

2: On the inside

Your Heritage: Chinese; hokkien but does not know how to speak -_-
Your Fears: cockroaches, all sorts of pest.
Your Weaknesses: One word says it all. LAZY!
Your perfect pizza: purrfect? hmm..i guess it must be the one then i made all by myself bout 3 years ago. It was not that delicious but i made it myself you know and it was an accomplishment! but right now i have totally forgotten the recipe.sigh.

3 : Yesterday , Today Tomorrow

Your thoughts first waking up: What time issit now?
Your bedtime: Midnight.
Your missed memory: Lots. My childhood, my school, drama etc etc.

4: Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke: Vanilla Coke =p
McDonald’s or Burger King: Depends which come closer to my feet when im hungry.
Single or Group Dates: Definitely single =)
Adidas or Nike: Dua-dua pun boleh.
Lipton Tea or Nestea: Lipton.
Chocolate or Vanilla: Mix. teehee~
Cappuccino or Coffee: Anything. As long as it has coffee taste. *slurrps*

5 : Do You
Smoke: NO. I hate cigars!
Curse: When i'm driving alone.

6 : In the past month

Drank Alcohol: Red wine. Which makes my face so so red ><
Gone to the mall: Its girls best friends.
Been on Stage: yeap. Drama time.
Eaten Sushi: Irani!
Dyed your hair: It has faded.

7: Have U ever

Played a stripping game: Nope.
Changed who U were to fit in: hmm.. I think im just myself 24/7

8 :
Age your hoping to be married: When im financially stable and when its the time. =)

9 : In a girl/guy

Best Eye Colour: As long as it looks natural.
Best Hair Colour: Natural look comes first.
Short or Long Hair: Short.

10: What were you doing

1 minute ago: Chatting with dear.
1 hour ago: Surfing the net.
4.5 hours ago: Watching the Golden Horse Award ceremony live on Astro.
1 month ago: Struggling for finance assignment.
1 year ago: erm. Holiday-ing i guess.

11: Finish The Sentence
I Love: Myself, family, him & friends =)
I feel: the pain on my wrist as a results of typing on the laptop.
I Hate: the pimples that are popping out on my left cheek. damn it!
I hide: something that im so guilty of.
I miss: him.
I Need: to get my beauty sleep.

12: Tag 5 people

Oh no, the pingu has already tagged most of the people that i wanted to tag. Great.
I've got no one thats in my mind now.
hmm..I tag whoever that reads my blog lar!
Dont care whether you update your blog frequently or not.

* Sylvia the mouse
* Wearn Cheah

Only certain people reads my blog you see.
Good Night everybody!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha kid also got play this tag
not bad wor
haha
still childish xD

- Michelle - said...

hmmph!