Tuesday, November 21, 2006

holidays...

Today mark the 5th day of holidays, and im getting bored at home.
Went for movie today with the red nose & mouse.
Took some time to queue up and fortunately there was another lane that was just open.

Happy feet was cute haha.
I like them when they were a baby.

The beginning part of Happy Feet was quite similar to another pingu penguin movie, March of the Penguin which i've just watched a few days back. The only difference was the latter is a documentary, about penguins ecology. The emperor penguins were as cute as the ones in happy feet. Its irresistable! I felt like adopting them and i even suggested to dear to buy one and keep them in the fridge. HAHA! I need to get a container that works like a freezer.

I didnt know about how penguins life was all about till i watched the march of the penguin. They actually took more than 13 years to shoot that documentary and the whole movie was just about an hour plus. All 13years of efforts shown in an hour. Great one. I think happy feet was just an exaggerated, cartoon plus comedy effects version of the March of the Penguins. what could i expect, its memang an animation wert...its not bad overall though, the cutest part was the baby penguins!!

***********************
I think i want to change my mind now to work in the particular shop in 1u after chatting with a friend of mine. The pay is not bad but the working hour is long. Gosh! Now only i notice. Hmm. Shall reconsider of working there or not. OR i might change my mind totally and decide to stay at home and goyang kaki like what i did for the past holidays. hmm. OR i shall just find any vacancies thats around my neighbourhood. Transports wont be much a problem for me then.
Im hesitating!! ><

No comments: